Official 2013-14 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

pops

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
Nov 24, 2013
WA
here about the guy that will not attend the combine because he says god told him he is destined to go to the sea hawks in the draft? he is a running back.

ballinouttacntrol

Polypterus
MFK Member
Aug 20, 2009
Eugene, Or
here about the guy that will not attend the combine because he says god told him he is destined to go to the sea hawks in the draft? he is a running back.
Yes but i thought he left early not skipped it entirely? God told him too? Whats his name? I need to look this story up. I only heard it on the radio

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

pops

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
Nov 24, 2013
WA
do not remember his name. I think he got this from Wilson. wilson says before combine and draft he put all team names in a hat with his wife and said that god will tell me who i am to play for, he says he pulled out Sea Hawks and said that is who i am going to play for. this is in his words on tape. ofcorse we all know Seattle drafted him and he won the super bowl.

pops

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
Nov 24, 2013
WA
ohh agreed, I am not a big into religion guy, But it does say helps those who help themselves. meaning to me, you sit on your ass and you well continue to sit on your ass. i aint giving you sh&*.

ElectricBlueSeanBurch

Piranha
MFK Member
Nov 24, 2010
Panaque Paradise
thank you! espn and sbnation haven't picked up on the story yet but i want more info! thanks!

And you were right, he showed up to the combine and then left early per gods request...

ballinouttacntrol

Polypterus
MFK Member
Aug 20, 2009
Eugene, Or
And you were right, he showed up to the combine and then left early per gods request...
just a bizarre story. i wonder if he'll do the SDSu pro day. I mean, he's gotta show something right?

Say i was remotely interested in him before....i now take you in the last round. Seattle can now afford to wait as there's no reason to reach for him. All i'd have to do is beat them if they even show any interest in him

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store