Official 2014/2015 NFL Discussion Thread

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
So chip Kelly let go of another locker room leader. I'm not shocked that Gore changed his mind. There's no loyalty to veterans/rising stars in philly right now
Kelly is all over the place,Tim Tebow was briefly in the rumor mill.

ballinouttacntrol

Polypterus
MFK Member
Aug 20, 2009
Eugene, Or
I'm still in shock honestly. That kid had (what seemed to be) very high potential.
Yeah. Saw him do an interview, mentioned that he started doing brain injury research in August. He's only had 2 concussions, both in high school. So he literally spooked himself.

You'd think the answer would be I can be a smarter tackler, wrap up, keep my head up, advocate for concussion safe helmets, etc etc. instead he bails. I feel bad the team wasted a draft pick. this isn't suppose to happen in year 2

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

JK47

Retired MFK Admin
MFK Member
Aug 4, 2008
Washington
Yeah. Saw him do an interview, mentioned that he started doing brain injury research in August. He's only had 2 concussions, both in high school. So he literally spooked himself.

You'd think the answer would be I can be a smarter tackler, wrap up, keep my head up, advocate for concussion safe helmets, etc etc. instead he bails. I feel bad the team wasted a draft pick. this isn't suppose to happen in year 2

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
I respect his decision (health above all) but as a fan and being honest this is crap. If you make a decision like this, man up and announce it BEFORE free agency! He didn't get another concussion this week!!!! Don't wait until AFTER Patrick Willis the heart and soul of our defense and the man you're replacing announces his retirement to do it. That's what pisses me off, why wait?! He missed the first half of last year because he didn't get his audition until Willis got hurt.

He got our hopes up as fans when he filled in amazingly well for Willis then he hurts the team with a delayed decision. My sympathy is minimal at best. On a side note he reminds me of Adam from the show Workaholics.

JK47

Retired MFK Admin
MFK Member
Aug 4, 2008
Washington
^ BINGO! He screwed the entire organization. sounds like he just didn't want to practice lol. Atleast he got it in before the draft o guess
Everyone is talking about if his decision was right or not. Of course it was and again I agree with it. If you're going to play less than your abilities for fear of injury then by all means walk, we don't need someone who won' give it 100% especially at ILB. I couldn't care less if his decision was right or not he screwed the franchise by waiting. How many decisions were made during FA that overlooked ILB to address SF's MANY other needs? It was a selfish move IMO. I went from supportive to, screw him in no time. Have fun gardening or whatever..

Thekid

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Sep 18, 2014
Land of corn
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store