Official 2014/2015 NFL Discussion Thread

ballinouttacntrol

Polypterus
MFK Member
Aug 20, 2009
Eugene, Or
My question is who decides who gets ousted from the nfl? Seems espn is pushing hard to get whatshisface off of the panthers but why target him? If we are tearing up the ravens for being classless why not continue? Cough terrell suggs cough http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap10...uggs-girlfriend-claims-he-punched-her-in-neck
My internet almost broke when I googled terrell suggs arrest.

Nfl is in a bad place right now with so much controversy. I give roger Goodell 2 weeks before he resigns. You just cant lie to the public like he has and keep your 20m salary in a highly public spot. Im ready for some actual football.

And as for AP hes done in the nfl. Hit his 4 year old kid 47 times with a tree branch and then has a bunch of texts to mom about it?

No wonder class acts stand out so much in the nfl(if you can find them)
Hes not done for disciplining his kid. Depending on the era you grew up in grabbing your own stick to give to your parents to get spanked with was pretty common. Later it switched to belts. Only in this generation has it become illegal

47 times is a lil excessive though

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
I don't think AP is done either but my issue is why a grown man has to use a switch to discipline his small child?...Where I come from and the way we were raised it was mostly the women who resorted to that kind of thing and in the rare occasion where a a man were to use something other than his hands it would be a belt.

pops

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
Nov 24, 2013
WA
either way RG3 apears to have broke his ankle,

Dieselhybrid

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Mar 31, 2010
Here
I think it's kind of cultural. My black grandmother used to"whoop"me with switches nearly every summer in North Carolina. One time for saying the word "darn" because I really wanted to say a bad word she said. 47 times is excessive, but I think the definition of abuse is different through generations and cultures.

Sent from my SM-N900T using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

pops

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
Nov 24, 2013
WA
I am of the 3 swat rule, over my knee, explanations before and after. at 13, will back hand you if a boy for verbal disrespect. no spanking on my part for girls after 6. that's moms job. so if i am reading this right he whooped his boy 47 times with a whipe switch?

pops

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
Nov 24, 2013
WA
I got 9 kids both families total, ages 13 to 32. all but 2 adopted.

brich999

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jul 3, 2010
New Hampshire
Da da da. Da da da. play of the day if you are watching pats at minn. Block fg returmed for td. Ouch. 10 pt swing with 9 sec in the half

pops

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
Nov 24, 2013
WA
saw it!

darth pike

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Apr 3, 2008
Korriban
A four year old, wasn't it? Even my da, who was a Marine and is from Georgia and had no hesitation using a wooden hand on me when I was younger, said that was excessive.

pops - Yes, four year old, 47 times, hard enough to cause lesions that prompted the doctor's visit.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store