Official 2014/2015 NFL Discussion Thread

pops

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
Nov 24, 2013
WA
well that is a point of contention, but you talking a quarter per say versus a full game.

ballinouttacntrol

Polypterus
MFK Member
Aug 20, 2009
Eugene, Or
Id have liked it to have been longer but garret ruined that. I assure you i wouldn't second guess him if he didn't bring romo back in after a back injury.

Washington got the job done but Id be more impressed if weeden hadnt out scored romo in such a short stay in the game.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

pops

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
Nov 24, 2013
WA
get no argument from me there,

Spartacus

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 8, 2011
ft.myers,florida
Id have liked it to have been longer but garret ruined that. I assure you i wouldn't second guess him if he didn't bring romo back in after a back injury.

Washington got the job done but Id be more impressed if weeden hadnt out scored romo in such a short stay in the game.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
It's tough when they switch,but how come no one uses qb by commitee? I could see the skins rotating qbs just to add stress to the d.

Warborg

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2009
Austin, Texas
This week:

Saints vs Panthers------Saints win
Buccaneers vs Browns--Browns win
Cardinals vs Cowboys---Cardinals win
Eagles vs Texans--------Eagles win
Jets vs Chiefs------------Chiefs win
Jaguars vs Bengals------Bengals win
Chargers vs Dolphins----Chargers win
Redskins vs Vikings-----Redskins win
Rams vs 49ners----------49ners win
Broncos vs Patriots------Broncos win
Seahawk vs Raiders-----Seahawks win
Ravens vs Steelers------Ravens win
Colts vs Giants-----------Colts win

A few of them were hard to guess. I think Cowboys are more turnover prone so I'm going with Cardinals. Saints and Panthers is another tough one but I think Saints are pushing harder right now. Redskins and Vikings are even right now but if they play MCcoy they should win. I don't think Patriots will be able to stop the Broncos offense. So, I'll lean to Broncos to win. Ravens and Steelers are even now but the Ravens are Steelers weak spot. About the only upset this week I think could be a Bucs win.

Dieselhybrid

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Mar 31, 2010
Here
Can't wait for Broncos Patriots! I have the Pats taking it. It will be a shootout for sure.

Looking forward to the rams niners game too. I have San Fran by 10 but I want to see if the rams are any good or if Seattle just sucked that bad few weeks back.

JK47

Retired MFK Admin
MFK Member
Aug 4, 2008
Washington
Can't wait for Broncos Patriots! I have the Pats taking it. It will be a shootout for sure.

Looking forward to the rams niners game too. I have San Fran by 10 but I want to see if the rams are any good or if Seattle just sucked that bad few weeks back.
I want to see NE take that game as well. My preseason SB pick was NE/SF. Friggin Denver ruining my math lol

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store