Official 2016-2017 NFL Discussion Thread

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
I think they should play him, then have the team not defend him...I bet the defense would love to sack him( a few penalties too)
By the sounds of things playing him will not benefit the team any since he is said to have looked very sub par so far but it would benefit those players who are said to be out to punish/hurt him.

Warborg

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2009
Austin, Texas
By the sounds of things playing him will not benefit the team any since he is said to have looked very sub par so far but it would benefit those players who are said to be out to punish/hurt him.
Yea, if they (SF) did what I suggested it would hurt the team overall...so they won't do it.

I don't hate him, I just don't like that he is using his football time to push his personal views.

JK47

Retired MFK Admin
MFK Member
Aug 4, 2008
Washington
I read that Kaeperdick is guaranteed eleven million dollars through the season so I really don't see them cutting him and still allowing him to collect his money.They will likely make him suit up and show up for each game and then cut him at the end of the season.
It'd be nice if they could keep him off camera during the games since the media will be all over him like flies on poop just waiting for the next outburst to report about.Either way,once he is done in San Fran he is finished......I heard that at this point he is about as despised around the league as Ray Caruth was...damn!

That is only partially true. His contract verbiage is incentive based upon his performance or lack thereof. If they want out, they have everything needed in order to do so.

Atfownz

Piranha
MFK Member
Jan 9, 2006
Here
Would it be realistic to think that Saints' total defense will improve this year? I know we picked up a few veterans in the off season but man the defense has been looking pathetic the past three preseason games.

Not too worried about the offense since Brees always makes up for that consistently. But there are some lingering questions with interceptions...

pops

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
Nov 24, 2013
WA
well opening night, I have the panthers over denver.

Reactions: JK47

pops

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
Nov 24, 2013
WA
jag defense getting it done with 2 turn overs, one for a score so far.

pops

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
Nov 24, 2013
WA
cam looking gimpy after last play, but back in game.

Atfownz

Piranha
MFK Member
Jan 9, 2006
Here
Panther bandwagon set. Wait no one wants in now cause it couldn't even beat a quarterback without a single snap in the NFL?

If you cant lose like a man (SB post conference), you can't win like one either. That crybaby newton wasn't dancing/dabbing anymore? What happened?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store