Official Off Topic Discussion Thread #1

ballinouttacntrol

Polypterus
MFK Member
Aug 20, 2009
Eugene, Or
I'm back after a few days gone. I see I missed an interesting topic. I also had something interesting happen to me last night. We went a party and I came across a girl I was madly in love with back in the late 90s. I was obsessed with her, only stopping short of stalking her.

It didn't end well, I went to another shift to put some space between us and I was not allowed to talk to her. The company shut down in December 2000. I'm not even sure I saw her that last year being on a different shift. Fast forward to last night....I recognized her the second I saw her, Halo and all.

She looks the same... we actually got along fine and when I first approached her she was already talking to my wife
Not allowed by who

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

ballinouttacntrol

Polypterus
MFK Member
Aug 20, 2009
Eugene, Or
Damn Borg, thats a creepy story that of prob keep to myself lol. I've had false sexual harassment claims and favoritism by third person but never had someone go that far. Wow you stalker lol

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
The Company...she told our boss I was making her uncomfortable.
That's a shame...there it was you were attracted and liked her but she was creeped out by you,you were lucky you didn't lose your job.Why didn't you just step to her with a nice...or corny,opening line.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Oh okay,so it's not like the two of you didn't have some kind of history.Now it sounds like you might have come on to her at some point before but she wasn't really feeling you?

rmkblades

Piranha
MFK Member
Nov 25, 2013
America
Was she still single when you saw her last? Maybe it wasn't you, but more of an issue with her and men in general. Assuming she is still single that is.

FMA4ME

Probation Member
Probation Member
Aug 6, 2013
CA
Dang Borg, what a story. Crazy, I've bumped into women I've had a thing for way back in the past, everytime I've walked away thanking my lucky stars I got what I got :)
Crazy, about the work situation. I've been there too, too many times probably lol. Looking back at some of the things I've said to some, I was really lucky.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store