Official Off Topic Discussion Thread #1

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Nah,65 tops here...statewide I think.Its funny how some times I've found myself doing about seventy and others are wizzing past me and some even have the nerve to honk their horn.

Warborg

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2009
Austin, Texas
Yea, there was a string of us that creeped up to 95 and then there was a guy trying to pass us. When I looked down I was "geez, look at how fast we are going and this guy wants to pass us". Even weirder, once he finally did pass us he slowed down to our speeds(I guess he didn't want to be at the back of the line).

Just enjoyed a plated sized T-bone. It went too quick.

ballinouttacntrol

Polypterus
MFK Member
Aug 20, 2009
Eugene, Or
Man that ebola thread, it has to have the highest average age of daily posters. You old people watch alot of news! In my day to day, i have seen ZERO ebola coverage in the past 2 weeks. My mind is blown by the amount of clips, articles and things i heard posted daily on that thread.

/endrant
#mindblown
#ebolahisteria
#atleastthebucketchallengeisover

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Heretik

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 30, 2013
The Great White North
Man that ebola thread, it has to have the highest average age of daily posters. You old people watch alot of news! In my day to day, i have seen ZERO ebola coverage in the past 2 weeks. My mind is blown by the amount of clips, articles and things i heard posted daily on that thread.

/endrant
#mindblown
#ebolahisteria

Lol i hear ya man.

I don't watch news unless its sports related.. Only news i get about ebola is from this forum and its because its always at the top of the newsfeed.

petspoiler

Piranha
MFK Member
Jan 7, 2011
rural Calif.
Man that ebola thread, it has to have the highest average age of daily posters. You old people watch alot of news! In my day to day, i have seen ZERO ebola coverage in the past 2 weeks. ........................................................................
you jealous to be so far away from the outbreak & hazmat suits.
but don't worry 'bout me posting there too much, If my pup arrives tomorrow night then it's #konapuppykonapuppy

Warborg

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2009
Austin, Texas

/endrant
#mindblown
#ebolahisteria

CNN has about 2 or 3 articles a day on it. Yahoo has several too. TV seems to talk alot on it.

ballinouttacntrol

Polypterus
MFK Member
Aug 20, 2009
Eugene, Or
CNN has about 2 or 3 articles a day on it. Yahoo has several too. TV seems to talk alot on it.
Yeah? I had typed a snippet about only being online via mobil nowadays which doesnt give me links and related stories but decided no one really cares about my habits, its about you guys. Take today, woke up, went to work, got off, went to the gfs work dinner, came home turned on thursday night football, will find a movie next, play a lil clash of clans....zero ebola coverage. Whatd you watch? How many ebola links you click on?

Petspoiler, i dont mind anyones posts, just didnt want to get called out for derailing lol. Congrats again on the puppy

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
LOL @ebolahysteria....Eddie did you see that movie yet?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store