Official Off Topic Discussion Thread #1

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
I do know that I had very little interest in the movie prior to now but after all the conundrum about it I want to see it now..this situation,if it were not real would make for a great ad campaign for the film.I'll catch a black market copy of it at some point.

ballinouttacntrol

Polypterus
MFK Member
Aug 20, 2009
Eugene, Or
I do know that I had very little interest in the movie prior to now but after all the conundrum about it I want to see it now..this situation,if it were not real would make for a great ad campaign for the film.I'll catch a black market copy of it at some point.
Lol same man. I told sumo today that this would be the ultimate troll job of a publicity stunt. I say they release the movie on demand, pay per view, iTunes, Amazon, Netflix, Hulu etc etc for the price of a movie ticket. That'll show the hackers

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
NK's got Sony shook lol...They seem to be taking those threats very seriously to the point they are willing to eat the money that went into the making of that film....can't stop the bootleggers though.

ballinouttacntrol

Polypterus
MFK Member
Aug 20, 2009
Eugene, Or
NK's got Sony shook lol...They seem to be taking those threats very seriously to the point they are willing to eat the money that went into the making of that film....can't stop the bootleggers though.
They did release 5000 employee names and address and social security number, personal emails, a screening of the new James bonds, actors enosis etc etc. it's just weak to back down over threats of another 9/11....by hackers? I say bring it on

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Yeah,at this point the damage is done so ef em....Imagine the Hell raising that would ensue if the movie was such that it made Muslims and Islam look bad....all those people would have to pull a Salman Rushdie and go into hiding.

SumoNinja

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 9, 2007
I'm Where I'm At
steve carell's movie called Pyongyang got cancelled in the wake of this whole Interview and hacker thing.

I believe it was set to start filming next year. it was set to take place in north korea.

I find this whole thing crazy.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store