Official Off Topic Discussion Thread #1

SumoNinja

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 9, 2007
I'm Where I'm At
We know better then to touch that topic.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

pfff, says you. I have no problems talking about this topic and see no reason why we couldn't or shouldn't

it's just that I couldn't care less about Bruce Jender or whatever the hell he chooses to identify as. why would it be news worthy for me? because he's a celeb? I'm pulling a number out my ass right now but let's say it's 1 out of every 10 people identify with some other sex that they were born, what makes Jender special?

SumoNinja

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 9, 2007
I'm Where I'm At
I feel like making a thread now, just to show lp we can talk about this maturely

but he has to let me call the dude bruce jender. he gotta give me that at least

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Bruce Jender....I bet Jamie Fox wont be using that one anytime soon.

ballinouttacntrol

Polypterus
MFK Member
Aug 20, 2009
Eugene, Or
I just don't see the point sumo. He's not the first person to have a sex change and it's not a topic that won't turn into flaming and jokes that people may find offensive

It's just a pointless thread period.....not to mention its old news. We've known this for atleast 6 months now

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

SumoNinja

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 9, 2007
I'm Where I'm At
it was just an empty post, I really don't care to talk about it

if anything, any Jender discussion should stay here, this thread would suffice

the thing is, what is there to talk about like we stated?? he's got the right, and the money to undergo surgery. what is there to talk about? unless there's something unique or intriguing about his case, otherwise it's like any other people who've done the sex change before. at least fallon fox was a fighter, and it made it interesting to see his situation unfold because he gets to fight women after the operation

lp85253

Polypterus
MFK Member
Mar 12, 2009
I feel like making a thread now, just to show lp we can talk about this maturely

but he has to let me call the dude bruce jender. he gotta give me that at least
:headbang2 acutally I dont doubt it could be discussed on here , I just KNOW some of the arguments (like bathroom usage ) would be the height of comic relief.....give a redneck a bone ,, kinda like watching a cat chase it's tail

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
All Hell is breaking out in Baltimore......

Thekid

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Sep 18, 2014
Land of corn

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
...and the National Guard has been put on notice to be activated.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store