Official Off Topic Discussion Thread #1

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
In other news ISIS barbarians released their latest video showing a man tied to a pole being fired upon and blown up by a gunman with a RPG.

FMA4ME

Probation Member
Probation Member
Aug 6, 2013
CA
Well rocky I hope you've learnt your lesson and put back into the community what you took ????????

Lol just playing bro cs is a killer :(
Hey Evz!
Lol, I guess I learned my lesson. I still haven't learned my lesson about procrastination. I see the judge on Tuesday, without my community service finished, again! :/

Evz jardini

Jardini
MFK Member
May 19, 2010
manchester /uk
Yeah I know the feeling I'm a pro at that too everything's last min if not late with me not enough ours in the day ;)

I could be rained off from work today , but on the plus side if I do I get to finish my stand build and do a LFS run , every cloud ay lol

ballinouttacntrol

Polypterus
MFK Member
Aug 20, 2009
Eugene, Or
Krich is a noteable member. Not just for no one knowing he was black and sending shockwaves throughout the mfkscape when we found out but apparently hes also got 14th most posts by a member ever! Wow krich. Learning all kinds of new things with new features

petspoiler

Piranha
MFK Member
Jan 7, 2011
rural Calif.
Krich is a noteable member. Not just for no one knowing he was black and sending shockwaves throughout the mfkscape when we found out but apparently hes also got 14th most posts by a member ever! Wow krich
LOLLL. he's kinda more like "milk chocolate", I think. He got a high post count by doing millions of brief ones instead of the kind with long, rambling descriptives.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store