Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Well,how do you think you blew it Rock?

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Ah,well here's hoping that you are wrong.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
I tend to do that also....that way I can be pleasantly disappointed.

Evz jardini

Jardini
MFK Member
May 19, 2010
manchester /uk
Positive mental attitude rocky , you'll get the job mate :) bank job ay so you'd be looking after everyones hard earned cash ?
I've got an assessment on monday to become part of the Dulux select decorators scheme (its a UK thing) puts me up there with the best of them , hope my company gets accepted I see no reason why not though

FMA4ME

Probation Member
Probation Member
Aug 6, 2013
CA
Positive mental attitude rocky , you'll get the job mate :) bank job ay so you'd be looking after everyones hard earned cash ?
I've got an assessment on monday to become part of the Dulux select decorators scheme (its a UK thing) puts me up there with the best of them , hope my company gets accepted I see no reason why not though
Thanks Danny :)
My own impatience is one of my biggest enemies. Actually this was the 3rd interview I had this week and I'm waiting to hear not if I got the job or not, but if I've just made it to the next interview, for all 3 positions, so I'm just real anxious. Lol, I swear I wanna say,
"Did I get the job or not, cause if not I gotta move on!":D
Good luck on becoming part of the Dulux,
we're aware of your work, so we're confident in you :) I'm sure that would be great for business :D

Reactions: Evz jardini

Evz jardini

Jardini
MFK Member
May 19, 2010
manchester /uk
Wow mate I think that'd make me anxious too im not a fan of interviews either , best of luck mate im sure you'll be fine plus anxious is good it shows you care about what your doing :)
Thanks for the vote of confidence on my work , it'll be great fir business if were chosen as we'll get sent job opportunities direct from Dulux the paint company with a guarantee of work from them :)

FMA4ME

Probation Member
Probation Member
Aug 6, 2013
CA
Good day yall! :)
You guys hear about Magnum PI stealing water? What a dbag! *smh*

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store