Official Off Topic Discussion Thread #1

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
White house 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington
Had an off beat dream last night.

**Disclaimer: I, in no way shape or form desire or plan this. It was just a Dream...that's it!**

I was dreaming that me and some other person(unknown who he was) wanted to go to this room. After a little struggle...we made it there. Then we over heard Trump talking downstairs. It turns out Him and Hillary were going to hold a debate in this room. We heard footsteps. We looked around and noticed the room was messy(from kids). So, we pretended to be a cleanup crew. Hillary showed up and went nuts on us being there. In her normal screaming fashion, she got in my face. We struggled, somehow I accidentally killed her. I was like, "oh my goodness... I just killed Hillary". We heard more footsteps. I quickly put sunglasses on her and propped her up holding her blackberry.

It turned out to be one of her aides. She asked what was going on. We were, "sshhh, she's checking her emails". A few minutes later the aide posed next to Hillary as we took pictures. My and the other guy started trying to figure out how to get out of there...but the dream ended.
Hahahah. You cant kill her shes a cyborg

FMA4ME

Probation Member
Probation Member
Aug 6, 2013
CA
I woke up to an excruciating cramp at the top of my calf, ..again...wtf

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
White house 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington
I woke up to an excruciating cramp at the top of my calf, ..again...wtf
You have back issues ? Calves hurt feom nerve issues from my back

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Hopefully what you are experiencing is the same thing and not something more serious.

pops

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
Nov 24, 2013
WA
drink more fluids and eat more bananas, low potassium can give yu mean leg cramps.

Reactions: skjl47
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store