Official Off Topic Discussion Thread #1

dragonfish

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Sep 17, 2006
Florida
IN local news, a woman wanted in connection with a hit and run is arrested after trying to run down an officer during a traffic stop. In a totally unrelated incident, someone beat the hell out of her.

Manda

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 10, 2012
Philly, PA
IN local news, a woman wanted in connection with a hit and run is arrested after trying to run down an officer during a traffic stop. In a totally unrelated incident, someone beat the hell out of her.
Bonus!

Sent from my EVO using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Kaosu

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
May 8, 2010
Washington State
Hempfest was fun this year!! ^_^..and Had a great time tonight at one of my favorite LFS ever.( who I sell a ton of fish to) had an amazing plant swap event!!...ssoooo tired tonight but had a fun day.

blah it was so hot and muggy!!

Chrisplosion

Mean Cat
MFK Member
Jul 10, 2010
Oregon, it's part of 'Murica!
Hello Chrisplosion it appears that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks, why not take a few moments to ask a question, help provide a solution or just engage in a conversation with another member in any one of our forums?
lol

bbortko

Polypterus
MFK Member
Mar 3, 2010
Northwest, Indiana
Hempfest was fun this year!! ^_^..and Had a great time tonight at one of my favorite LFS ever.( who I sell a ton of fish to) had an amazing plant swap event!!...ssoooo tired tonight but had a fun day.

blah it was so hot and muggy!!
Saw an article about the fuzz handing out free munchies with a psa on them at the fest. Sounded like fun.

Dan F

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Dec 10, 2007
Oregon
Saw an article about the fuzz handing out free munchies with a psa on them at the fest. Sounded like fun.
What is a psa? Prostate-Specific Antigen? Professional Skaters Association? Photographic Society of America? Google was no help....

bbortko

Polypterus
MFK Member
Mar 3, 2010
Northwest, Indiana
What is a psa? Prostate-Specific Antigen? Professional Skaters Association? Photographic Society of America? Google was no help....
Public service announcement

Kaosu

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
May 8, 2010
Washington State
yeah it was funny...hand out a bunch of GMO corn chips to a ton of hippies...cuzz you know...munchies.

The best part of the event is people watching ^_^

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store