Ohio Fish Rescue Is The King Of Monster Fish Keeping--Vid

bigrich545

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Oct 11, 2008
cleveland,ohio
www.facebook.com
Have any idea where he got the veiwing panel on the plywood tank?
Or how thick it is?
THE viewing window on the 3000 gallon plywood tank is 1 " thick glass, it came from a 1000 gallon tank that popped a seam and i bought the broke tank and disassembled it :)

Reactions: pacu mom

bigrich545

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Oct 11, 2008
cleveland,ohio
www.facebook.com
Ok thankyou. If I made a 16ft ×3ft ×3ft plywood tank, with two 8ft veiwing panels, how thick should my glass or acrylic be? Any insight would be appreciated
at least 3/4 glass or acrylici would go with 1 " to keep from bowing

bigrich545

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Oct 11, 2008
cleveland,ohio
www.facebook.com
I saw this and love this guy! He really does have some giants in tanks and fish. I may have to drive my 28 inch Black Doradid up to him!
we would gladly give him a home with us or one of the 4 public aquariums we are now working with :)

Reactions: pacu mom

Conman627

Black Skirt Tetra
MFK Member
Oct 13, 2017
Atlanta area
we would gladly give him a home with us or one of the 4 public aquariums we are now working with :)
Any aquariums in the Atlanta area? I've tried to get in touch with the big one here in Atlanta and no luck. Also tried the Chattanooga one, nobody responds to messages.

bigrich545

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Oct 11, 2008
cleveland,ohio
www.facebook.com
What public aquariums are you guys associated with?
we are working with the Cleveland zoo IN OHIO, also the electric city aquarium in PA, the houston zoo said they will take some of our monsters but we have not figured out how to get them there yet,

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store