Oil spill

ceeej31

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Feb 13, 2008
New England
the fact of the matter is that the people who were killed were truly the worst part of this tragedy, but they were not the only part, we can't bring the dead back to life but we can try to fix the current problem at hand, the immense amount of oil that is leaking into the gulf and they environmental impact it is having.
the fact that we have been depending on oil since the 1880's should be a hint that it is time for something new
and knifegill, that may have been the funniest rant i have ever seen on this site

GudEnuf

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 14, 2009
Back to see level
knifegill;4202479; said:
:ROFL:

However BJ, as in Beyond J*** is a more appropriate title for him:naughty:

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
At the rate things are going,this will soon be the second thread about the oil leak that the mods have seen fit to close...and this one might not be brought back.

Lepisosteus platyrhincus

Polypterus
MFK Member
Nov 9, 2008
In the caiman den
to everyone sayin boycott BP, you need to think.
1 Alot of gas stations other than just BP stations sell BP fuel, you gonna boycott all of them?
2 Most BP gas stations are owned by hard working americans. NOT BP its self. BP only owns a percentage(less than half by far) of the actual gas stations. When u refuse to buy gas from them ur hurting the american owners alot more then u are BP
3 If everyone boycotts them enough, they will go broke. then they wont be able to afford the clean up at all.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Well said Lep...I remember reading a comment made by a member in an earlier post stating that the oil that is drilled for and taken from the gulf is not even used in this country but shipped off elsewhere.I had never heard about that before but I'm just wondering if anyone knows that to be true.

Lepisosteus platyrhincus

Polypterus
MFK Member
Nov 9, 2008
In the caiman den
much of it is yes. some stays here but some is shipped. IMO we should keep what we drill

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Lepisosteus platyrhincus;4204378; said:
much of it is yes. some stays here but some is shipped. IMO we should keep what we drill
...and if we did,we would'nt be so beholden to the Arabs.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store