Ok, what gives.. what REALLY causes ick?

RyanR

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 28, 2007
Canada
I understand patience, Im working on my budget, and my parents space... Its either just a nice display tank, or NOTHING. i can't have full rubbermaids, or several tanks.. its all or nothing.. so i have to find another way to make this work.. my options are not good.

In all honesty, there is no good way to cure this ick now (how come for saltwater its such a **** disease, but for fresh you can cure it without a second thought..) So my options are either, allow the fish to die, and start over with a clean tank and new fish, use copper, and hope for the best, or turn the display tank into discuss or African cichlids.. i don't have room for all this storage. or extra tanks.. they just won't allow it, they give me enough space to keep and breed boas and carpet pythons, they told me no fish tanks when i started, and i finally convinced them... now im just proving to them, why they wouldn't let me have one in the first place.. :irked:

RyanR

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 28, 2007
Canada
On second look shutting the lights off before bed... The orange clown is dead, and the blacks have labored breathing.. I guess the odds gods made my choice for me.

Time for bed.

RyanR

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store