Status
Not open for further replies.

draknurd

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2008
KS
TwistedPenguin;2201503; said:
Where'd you end up finding one? Took me a long time to find a Veiltail the color I wanted (Tiger). Good luck with introducing a juvie to big Oscars, not something I'd risk so you must be braver.
Hi Twisted,
I picked it up from JHutch thanks a lot for the hook up will post some pics as soon as I get it. He said it was around 4" so I'm hopin Ebony and Ivory will let it adapt without too much probs.

jgallagher1980;2203164; said:
Welcome, nice O's you're member #50

Snake_Eyes

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 7, 2006
Nebraska
RedTailKinG;2119992; said:
this is jersey he is an White tiger I went all the way to jersey just pick him up won him on ebay for 15 bucks

Nice RTC, how big is it?

robynsfish

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 28, 2008
tampa fl
i just got a 4 inch red oscar that was "too aggressive" for someones community tank(shakes head) i hate stupid people. any suggestions on what to feed him to brighten him up some?

he's typically a rose-red all over except for his forehead, the pic has him annoyed he's in the net. his name is Red Fish.

so what number do i get? and can someone tell me how to put the league thing under my posts?thanks!

draknurd

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2008
KS
robynsfish;2204560; said:
so what number do i get? and can someone tell me how to put the league thing under my posts?thanks!
Welcome robynsfish, Go to your profile and edit the signature. Copy the following:

]V[onster Oscar League member #51

to the signature that will take care of it. Kepp the O in good health. Almost all fish start out low on color they'll start to brighten up as they get older. I'm not a huge fan of color enhancers, but you can use Cichlid Gold pellets. Just a opinion from someone that used it, never get Oscar Show.

Casper2000

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 19, 2008
New York City
draknurd;2197283; said:
Very nice Casper...very suprised the O lived in a 30. welcome your member #49
Yeah I'm surprised too, owe it all to frequent w/c's and good filtration I guess. That and he was the only bugger in the tank (he killed everything and I mean everything including a midas, RD, GT etc that my dad tried adding then again it's only 30G)

Question: my albino just kinda sits around when I'm not infront of the tank and only goes active when he thinks I'm there to feed him while the tiger is always cruising the tank. Is this normal?

robynsfish

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 28, 2008
tampa fl
thanks! he's pretty shy right now, he's made friends with my jack dempsey though, they share a cave.

draknurd

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2008
KS
Casper2000;2206254; said:
Question: my albino just kinda sits around when I'm not infront of the tank and only goes active when he thinks I'm there to feed him while the tiger is always cruising the tank. Is this normal?
That's an Oscar for ya, big, fat, and lazy. Kinda like me :naughty: except for feeding time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store