Order Gymnotiformes

Red Devil

Nice to meet you and welcome to MFK
Staff member
MFK Member
Feb 23, 2006
United states of America
:D :D wow this is an awesome thread of really great research and info on rare knives.. excellent job and please don't stop now.. add more to this and make it a sticky... people need to have a place to go with all the new discovered knives we should keep records and info.. I have to say Aranos....i am sorry i did not see this sooner.. keep it going..:D

Red Devil

Nice to meet you and welcome to MFK
Staff member
MFK Member
Feb 23, 2006
United states of America
Red Devil;969237; said:
:D :D wow this is an awesome thread of really great research and info on rare knives.. excellent job and please don't stop now.. add more to this and make it a sticky... people need to have a place to go with all the new discovered knives we should keep records and info.. I have to say Aranos....i am sorry i did not see this sooner.. keep it going..:D
I am soooo happy you did this.................gosh where have i been..:confused: :confused: :confused: Heres my cute little guy Brachyhypopmus Brevirostris..........

Aromantis

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 3, 2007
CT
Gymnotus tigre- tiger knife

yama

Candiru
MFK Member
Aug 10, 2006
nashville
this is great info. are ther any books u can suggest? looking for the bede atlas, but having some trouble tracking it down.

killerfish

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jan 30, 2007
colorado
F#*king AESOME thread dude holy crap there alot of knifes its both exciting and deppresing so many awsome knifes that looks so cool but i'll never even see half of them in real life ohh we'll still great thread

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store