Orinos

jimmie1974

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jan 19, 2008
New Jersey
$120 to anyone interested. Will also throw in two 2 spot mono's from snookn21 that are 4-5". I need these gone, I have 6 rio meta's coming tomorrow or thursday to grow out.
I need them gone ASAP

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Jimmie if I was into Orinos you know I already would have made the short trip out to your place by now but I don't see why you want to get rid of these proven beauties just to start all over.

jimmie1974

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jan 19, 2008
New Jersey
because my friend, I cant add **** in there cause these beauties will eat whatever I get.
And the growouts will never catch up to them. Orinos are my thing, I guess part of it is after losing one of my kids in April to SIDS, I'm looking for something to help occupy my time when my other two kids are sleeping, plus alittle compulsive personallity. It's been a rough ride, but anyways, I dont want to get to into my personal life here at home, it is what it is bro, just need to stay busy in this hobby cause it gets alittle rough at times. Thats it, just plain and simple. Trust me, I know what your saying. But the new ones will turn into the same thing.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
jimmie1974;4304612; said:
because my friend, I cant add **** in there cause these beauties will eat whatever I get.
And the growouts will never catch up to them. Orinos are my thing, I guess part of it is after losing one of my kids in April to SIDS, I'm looking for something to help occupy my time when my other two kids are sleeping, plus alittle compulsive personallity. It's been a rough ride, but anyways, I dont want to get to into my personal life here at home, it is what it is bro, just need to stay busy in this hobby cause it gets alittle rough at times. Thats it, just plain and simple. Trust me, I know what your saying. But the new ones will turn into the same thing.
Oh,okay bro,I hope the fam is doing well....The O's are very tempting though,I might have to make a move on them.If you remember,it was you who I got my first Orino from a few years ago.

jimmie1974

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jan 19, 2008
New Jersey
lol, I know. right now Tainted Glory has high interest on them. Family is doing ok I guess considering what happened. The new orinos arrive tomorrow so I'm hoping he can do tomorrow after work. You still have those orino ?

shookONES

Casper... the not so friendly ghost
MFK Member
Jul 12, 2005
Totowa, NJ
See you tomorrow man. 120 for the gang? I'm on board. Where are you getting the babies from?

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
jimmie1974;4306583; said:
You still have those orino ?
No,I traded it to Rob(Fishguy7)for a Tig not too long after I got it from you.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store