Our 55 Gallon Community Tank "PICS"

CichlidFanatic

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 23, 2008
Northern NY
We added more fish today. Another Red Crab and A second Spotted Rapheal. It was def. a good deal too.

Heres some pictures of the red crab in the tank. The Spotted Rapheal Found a nice hidding spot along with the other one somewhere.

And a picture of the pictus cat.

Let us know what you think.

blkg35

Candiru
MFK Member
Aug 21, 2008
homeless.......
Awesome setup. I think driftwood always gives the tank a natural feel.
You did a good job setting up that tank....:grinno:

navygirl76

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 6, 2007
Ohio
www.flickr.com
beautiful tank! i keep africans also-i really love those venustus, one of my alltime favorite fish! i had a beautiful 9 inch male and he was alot of fun!

CichlidFanatic

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 23, 2008
Northern NY
Like DudeItsADiscus said the male crab is no longer with us. When we woke up this morning he was laying on his back at the front of the tank. He was also missing one of his claws. I found the other claw when I was cleaning the tank today. The other crab is still alive and doing good. I turned a betta bowl sideways and put it in the middle of my rock formation so the crab can crawl up a rock into the bubble pocket of air. Here are some pictures of the tank after the cleaning. Oh and we bought another Pictus Cat so our other Pictus Cat has a buddy.

The Surviving Red Crab

Let us know what you think. :)

bl00

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 2, 2008
Baltimore
I love the tank setup...looks fantastic.

I would keep an eye on the remaining crab and all of the catfish...remove them at the first sign of aggression from the africans, as sometimes, they do not tolerate tank mates of that nature.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store