Our Senegalus Bichirs

the lion who ate the sun

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Mar 11, 2014
georgia
Also, keep in mind that an ornate will reach 20" or perhaps more. They will need at least a 125, but a 180 is preferable.

the lion who ate the sun

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Mar 11, 2014
georgia
Feeding a mix of bloodworms, mysis shrimp and sinking pellets twice a day. I think we are going to get the hikari carnivore pellets.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
Might as well pick up massivore :p
A 2.2 lb. bag is between 45-55usd with shipping. The results are phenomenal!

Aw3s0m3

Piranha
MFK Member
May 6, 2012
Over there
I personally think massivore is a waste. As long as the fish are healthy they'll grow to their max size eventually. I feed all my bichirs all sorts of cut up fish and shrimp and they still grow fast. Anyways. Love them man! You're not gonna just want 1 ornate. You'll want at least 2 then all the others haha. Highly addicting they are

Rachel.Cody

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Nov 2, 2014
Ohio
I personally think massivore is a waste. As long as the fish are healthy they'll grow to their max size eventually. I feed all my bichirs all sorts of cut up fish and shrimp and they still grow fast. Anyways. Love them man! You're not gonna just want 1 ornate. You'll want at least 2 then all the others haha. Highly addicting they are

Well hopefully I'm giving them a good diet lol. Hopefully I don't catch the addiction that bad. I don't have that big of a tank lol!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store