Jan 19, 2007
Laguna Beach
Where are you at in Costa Rica ??

jimmie d wad

Candiru
MFK Member
Jan 20, 2011
south of heaven
You are thinking of miving there but have not made up your mind am i correct sir?
from what I have read good and bad. I would like to live there. I cant leave the states for another 13 years. after my daughter graduates high school.I am hopping to travel there in the next year.I will be 54 at that time and hoping I can live off of savings until my social security kicks in. I just don't want to live in the states anymore. Our government isn't what it once was.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
from what I have read good and bad. I would like to live there. I cant leave the states for another 13 years. after my daughter graduates high school.I am hopping to travel there in the next year.I will be 54 at that time and hoping I can live off of savings until my social security kicks in. I just don't want to live in the states anymore. Our government isn't what it once was

robmcd

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Jan 19, 2007
Laguna Beach
I know where it is yes, but I usually only pass through Heredia on my way to Fortuna. I drive hwy 142 through San Ramon to get there. I have friends in the Arenal region, as well as in Manuel Antonio and Playa Hermosa. Beautiful country that you live in !! We plan on retiring there in the next 20 years or so.

Sorry for going off subject. Nice little build that you have going on here. I can't wait to see how it turns out. Keep up the good work !! :)

robmcd

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Jan 19, 2007
Laguna Beach
Hey I'll be there in September for 10 days. I'll be fishing (catch and release, not really collecting) in the Fortuna area for a few days. If you want some local fish and don't mind driving a couple hours please hit me up. I've caught Midas, Dovii, some Paratheraps species as well as convict or HRP types, all in the Arenal area.

patrickcostarica

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 8, 2014
Costa Rica
Well. I have a leak. Its the smaller of the two planned builds, though not small at 240 gallons. When its more than 25% full it starts to leak around the front glass. Weird part is the leak is at the bottom of the glass. So if its less than 25% full it holds water in the exact same part. Its concrete with rebar painted with pool paint to seal. Ideas as to what it could be or how to resolve? I'm at a loss.....

Sent from my M4 SS1060 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store