PacMan my SP Ray

The Rat

Gambusia
MFK Member
Oct 29, 2008
UK
Hi
My SP Rays are starting to show really nice patterns & colours as they get bigger.
I had to move one (pacman) today as he started to bite one of the females and she is way to small.
I took a picture of pacman while he was adjusting just a snap shot.

thx
Rat

Cuttas

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 9, 2006
Sydney Aus
Awesome ray looks alot lighter in colour compared to the SP rays I have seen keep us updated with some more pics of your others

Tom500

Fire Eel
MFK Member
May 14, 2008
Halifax, UK!!!
How much would a ray like this sell for, it looks like a pearl ray so if its a lot less than a pearl then why buy a pearl.

The Rat

Gambusia
MFK Member
Oct 29, 2008
UK
Thanks guys he was the ugly duckling when he was small the one I liked the least.Now he is my new favourite :headbang2

Cuttas;3187099; said:
Awesome ray looks alot lighter in colour compared to the SP rays I have seen keep us updated with some more pics of your others
Cutass Yes he has turned out very light in colour which I am very happy about. He was darker than eight ball which is the one in my avatar when they were small but has become very light. I have seen some from the same batch that my rays came from that are almost all black. I think it has a lot to do with their surroundings he came from a very light colour gravel & the real dark ones I have seen are on black base tanks .

Tom500;3187101; said:
How much would a ray like this sell for, it looks like a pearl ray so if its a lot less than a pearl then why buy a pearl.
They are SP rays that are sold by the name of Red pearls from Thailand they sell a lot cheaper then pearls but they are definitely no pearl ray. You never seem to know what you really have with these SP rays could turn out stunning or very plan. I just swapped one of my big female SP rays that was so plane & boring for a little female that is going to be another stunner for sure. I could not believe he was willing to swap he just wanted a bigger female to breed with and I am in no hurry to breed them.

ShadowStryder

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Apr 4, 2007
Nunya
That ray has turned out gorgeous. Congrats.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store