Parachromis Photo Thread

LowCel

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Oct 10, 2006
Charleston, WV
Here is an older picture of my dovii. He has grown some since this pic was taken.

LowCel

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Oct 10, 2006
Charleston, WV

souljah2009

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 31, 2009
somewhere in the woods
hey thanks flowerpower have prob...... yes they have breed laid eggs about 7 times came home sunday morning to a bunch of wigglers scooped like 50-70 out and into another tank left like 100+ in there female cllected them up and moved em ...taken my time with em now hopen to rear a few for some friends and stuff...

LowCel

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Oct 10, 2006
Charleston, WV
souljah2009;4115538; said:
hey thanks flowerpower have prob...... yes they have breed laid eggs about 7 times came home sunday morning to a bunch of wigglers scooped like 50-70 out and into another tank left like 100+ in there female cllected them up and moved em ...taken my time with em now hopen to rear a few for some friends and stuff...
Thanks, I read your other thread shortly after I asked, I hope it works out for you. My female is around 5" or so now, I'm hoping she lays eggs in the near future.

souljah2009

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 31, 2009
somewhere in the woods
alls i can say man is if she is like mine the first 7 batches she ate or he didnt fert... i am really bad with patience REALLY BAD but u will have fry in no time best thing i can tell u is once she starts ull notice her belly get a grey tint to it leave em alone and bang there u go ....thats how it worked for me ...good luck tho its frustrating to say the least

flowerpower

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 10, 2007
NY
[YT]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/eLup4XsPF1k&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/eLup4XsPF1k&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/YT]

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store