Datnoid Island
Thanks Ruben!

robnin2002

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Nov 17, 2010
la mirada,ca
All pms replied.
Looking to ship this upcoming tuesday if all goes well with my buddy. We shall see if he is available. I am currently looking for heat pads to ship with so yeah.... Wrking on it to get these bad boys into their new homes asap

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
You really think you'll need heat packs at this time?

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Good thinking.

rmkblades

Piranha
MFK Member
Nov 25, 2013
America
Nice. Hows the wolf doin
Doing well...getting fat and chubby, lol

Thanks Ruben!
No worries...look forward to seeing pics when you get em'

Better to have them
As back up. If i need to theow them in last minute i can. If not then no harm no foul
When I shipped some of my conjag fry from Cali to Pennsylvania I was also looking for heat packs. I found them at Sports Chalet. However, the ones I got were for gloves/pockets and they were the small ones. They got up to around 135F and only lasted 8 hours. (Lost a couple fish in that shipment, so not sure if I accidentally cooked my fish... So kinda too hot and to short lasting. However, they had larger ones for boots (same price) that got up to around 96F and lasted 18hrs. If I was going to ship again, these are the ones i would use. I remember seeing heating pads online (made specifically for shipping fish), but I didn't have the patience to order and wait for them and went ahead and used the ones from Sports Chalet. Just wanted to share that, lol, hope it helps. GLWS

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
A member here used to sell them but I can't remember who it is and I doubt he is active anyway.Ive shipped a few fish during the cooler months and he had the perfect packs for the fish as they lasted just long enough at the right temperature.

robnin2002

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Nov 17, 2010
la mirada,ca
I get the 24hr ones or they have longer lasting. And they start at about $1 wholesale. Depending on where i go (not everyone has them when i need them) i get them either for $1-$2. Lol. So i will find out soon and see whats up. I wanna keep them all! I love watching the video of them eating! I swear they remind me of piranhas lol

robnin2002

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Nov 17, 2010
la mirada,ca
It looks like shipment will be sent out tuesday to land wednesday. For those combining in shipping i will need 2 payments. One from
Each buyer so that i know ur not buying 6 for urself. Shipping is averaging $60-65 overnite but the combined ones.... Since they are bigger are more obviously. Few left guys and gals. Get them while u can.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store