Parrot cichlid photos needed!!

peaches

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 13, 2005
Hello,
I'm working to contribute a parrot fish profile/article to a new pet-keeping website "petplacestation.com" and I need you guyses help!!

I own a five year old parrot fish named Peaches. I have beautiful pictures of him for the article. However, I know very well that parrot fish come in many different coloration/patterns and even body shapes. Now I'm not really talking about the dyed fish. I don't promote that one bit. However, it may actually be good to have a picture of the dyed fish as well to help with my discussion on the dyed parrots.

So my point is- if you would like to contribute your parrot fish photos I'd really appreciate it. Full credit will be given to the owners of the photos for sure. Just simply post your photos here on this forum. You may also have your name on the photo as well.

This is my guy "Peaches"

haynchinook334

Giant Snakehead
MFK Member
Feb 14, 2008
\m/(O_o)\m/
not the best... but here you go.

0515082223.jpg

DSCF2603.JPG

bigspizz

Polypterus
MFK Member
Apr 20, 2007
Most of these have never been posted on the net anywhere...Feel free to use them as you wish...I would be honored...

August '08 251.jpg

August '08 260.jpg

August '08 264.jpg

September '08 186.jpg

September '08 268.jpg

September '08 284.jpg

September '08 415.jpg

September '08 461.jpg

September '08 467.jpg

September '08 465.jpg

peaches

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 13, 2005
Thanks so much for all your photos and posts!!

bigspizz- one of your parrots looks a lot like my peaches! But still different!

The white and orange one is ADORABLE. sorry to be sickening! :grinno:
And is that really a parrot fish spawn in the two photos?!?!?!

I love all your pics and please keep them coming! Ultimately, the lady in charge of the website will decide which ones go. But I am drooling over all of them :drool:

Parrots are so great since every one of them is truly an individual:headbang2

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store