People actually believe the earth is flat... seriously

ermgravy

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jun 1, 2007
behind my iMac.... Southampton UK.
it wouldnt be hard to loose a few days on that board now would it....

Mystus Redtail

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jun 8, 2007
Fishing in Wisconsin
wow, I feel dumber now thanks. I did, however, spend some time reading it, and one thread is about whether anyone actually believes that stuff, and the answer was that there were only like 7 people who believe it and another member guess that half of those usernames were the same person. Yet another members said that site was simply to encourage debate.

magic

Gambusia
MFK Member
Jun 21, 2005
East Bay
Mystus Redtail;1638657; said:
wow, I feel dumber now thanks. I did, however, spend some time reading it, and one thread is about whether anyone actually believes that stuff, and the answer was that there were only like 7 people who believe it and another member guess that half of those usernames were the same person. Yet another members said that site was simply to encourage debate.
lol I joined the site just to battle. I think most people on that site really don't believe it is flat. But there really are people who seriously think it is flat, and the oceans are kept in by an ice wall that the government guards. :nilly:

Mystus Redtail

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jun 8, 2007
Fishing in Wisconsin
Oh I saw some of that, those theories are wild. Pretty fun. One thread a guy said he has a picture that proves the earth is flat. As if that one picture should be enough to end the debate. LMFAO

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store