Personal collection sale

fugupuff

M.A.N. Community Vendor
Community Vendor
MFK Member
Mar 14, 2005
Fish Heaven
all the peacock bass are spoken for or sold. if anyone back out I will notify the people that emailed me.

elopicthys bambusa 7" eating pellets and frozen fish, google up for adult pictures, they grow incredibly fast, and are very peaceful with fish they can't swallow., can take temp from freezing to 80 degrees with no problems. easy to keep. only 2 pieces $175.00 each

catlocarpio siamensis 10" or so eye ball size black with red fins, like miniature version of the giant, just google it

must be sold with catlocarpio siamensis #2 same size, but a platinum version of it, its silver with red fins. They are super fragile, super peaceful, slow growing and only eat pellets and frozen small foods. I have spent about 2 years growing these out from babies, but I have to sell them. $350.00 for the pair. these are super cool, super rare in the wild, only found in Thailand.

I encourage you to google the name for pictures of the adults on both of the above fish

catlocarpio 2.jpgcatlocarpio.jpgazul.jpgrhinogobius_xi hua.jpgelopicthys.jpgMore to come...no, I'm not quitting, I'm not going out of hobby or business either, sorry to disappoint. More fish will come, I dedicate my life to fish

catlocarpio 2.jpg

catlocarpio.jpg

azul.jpg

rhinogobius_xi hua.jpg

elopicthys.jpg

gangster

Arapaima
MFK Member
Apr 17, 2008
mountains
Wish we could see more of your collection. Not just the fs stuff. Please do share.

ryeguy28

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 3, 2009
rocky mount,NC
indeed ^^ would be cool to see the fish room of the greast wes lol

Gr8KarmaSF

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MFK Member
Jul 23, 2005