Petco has its $1.00 a gallon sale going on

David1999

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Jan 2, 2014
SoCal
Thanks for letting me know! I got myself a 15 gallon that's gonna be a temporary holding place for a new fish I'm gonna get this weekend :D he's gonna be kept in the until he gets a little bigger, then going into my 180g :)

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

outlaw15w

Candiru
MFK Member
Mar 27, 2010
Madison, Al
just picked up a 40b and stand from petco the stand was only $30.00, also picked up a midevil that was labeled as a firemouth for $2.49.

40b.JPG

creamsicle 1.JPG

Oscar Mike

Piranha
MFK Member
Oct 9, 2010
CA
Woo I just picked up a 55g for $4!!! I got a free 55 with another tank that I was planning on using as a sump but the trim on the top and bottom was cracked in the middle. I checked for replacement frames online but somehow the tank was .25" longer than the standard size so I was just going to use epoxy on the cracks. It held water and probably would have been fine as a sump but it still made me nervous.

Last night I remembered this sale was going on so I decided to post the 55g on craigslist for $60 along with an old light, heater, and some gravel, hoping to sell it before the 25th. Less than an hour later someone emailed saying they wanted it (at 4:30am), and by 9 we had it loaded in his truck with $60 in my pocket. The brand new 55 was $64 after tax and they even helped load it in my car :D

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store