Petsmart Nat Geo products(dirt cheap sale)

Ihsnshaik

Giant Snakehead
MFK Member
Aug 20, 2015
Windy CIty
are their heaters of decent quality? it's REALLY hard to find a good heater nowadays without going titaniium
Every heater company Is a roll of the dice but good experience with jager and aqueon pro.

I have Aquatop as well and they make a titanium version too

Frank Castle

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Jan 10, 2016
Pennsylvannia
Every heater company Is a roll of the dice but good experience with jager and aqueon pro.

I have Aquatop as well and they make a titanium version too
I despise the Aqueon......every single one I ever had gets condensation on the inside of the glass where the electrical stuff is and it's a damn fire-hazard

Reactions: matthewr262

matthewr262

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Feb 21, 2015
Willowick. OH
How's it working? I'm going to go to another PM in my area and see if they still have more of these. Also what type of Cat is that in your profile pic?
Haven't ran it yet but it's eheim, I'm sure its great. I need to go back and get the rest of the hang ons they have for $10

Ihsnshaik

Giant Snakehead
MFK Member
Aug 20, 2015
Windy CIty
I despise the Aqueon......every single one I ever had gets condensation on the inside of the glass where the electrical stuff is and it's a damn fire-hazard
Aqueon pro series is not even made out of glass and can't even see in it its all black. The aqueon you're thinking of is much different

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store