Petting/Loving My Alligator Gar

Lepisosteus platyrhincus

Polypterus
MFK Member
Nov 9, 2008
In the caiman den
before u get all riled up, yes it is a blow to us as gar keepers. But do us a favor and before u call the mods every name under the sun, while this is BS they did have some justification. Search threw the gar forum, old thread before may 09. Ull notice a certain person that reminds u alot of Perun, if u can remeber his sig and the name we(the people that have been around for awhile) have been calling Perun(its the name 2 posts above u solomon said)

xander

Manjuari
MFK Member
Sep 6, 2007
Singapore
as i said a few pages ago...this thread should be closed to prevent the bs wildfire from spreading, & the members who are actually involved deal with this privately...no point getting this any messier than it already is...

Spatula

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 22, 2009
Under your bed
Don't close this thread, I am have more pics and videos of my boy to post.
Let's just keep things on track here cause this is an epic thread so far and it's only about to get better as my gar gets bigger :headbang2

m245

Gambusia
MFK Member
Jun 27, 2009
In the tank
Lepisosteus platyrhincus;4142477; said:
while this is BS they did have some justification.
What justification can there be for deleting people’s past contributions which clearly do not violate any rules? Don’t bother to scratch your head for an answer. I’m out of this section for good.

Lepisosteus platyrhincus

Polypterus
MFK Member
Nov 9, 2008
In the caiman den
m245;4143609; said:
What justification can there be for deleting people’s past contributions which clearly do not violate any rules? Don’t bother to scratch your head for an answer. I’m out of this section for good.
He did. thats the point of my post. did u even look for what i told u? since apparently u didnt let me spell it out for u. Polypterus. Look for his stuff.

Didnt u find it odd that those of us that have been around for over 1 year knew exactly who Perun was from the beginning?:screwy:

E_americanus

Penguin Lover
MFK Member
Aug 14, 2004
Louisiana
primitivefishes.com
Lepisosteus platyrhincus;4144085; said:
He did. thats the point of my post. did u even look for what i told u? since apparently u didnt let me spell it out for u. Polypterus. Look for his stuff.

Didnt u find it odd that those of us that have been around for over 1 year knew exactly who Perun was from the beginning?:screwy:
even so, the entire situation has been handled poorly and to the overall detriment of the forum. bad form--
--solomon

Dumptruck

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Apr 16, 2009
Water
Hey Spatula I too pet my gar, and my arowana, I figured out they weren't scared of me one day when I was doing a water change and my Florida gar brushed up against my hand. I then started to pet it every water change while I wait for the water to siphon out and fill up, a few water changes later my arowana wanted to get in on the action he swam into my hand. Now when I do water changes they just swim up and hover around my hand. FISH-PET'ERS!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store