Philippine Blue Angels

bstev72

Feeder Fish
Oct 25, 2023
Hi, I’m new here and new to fishkeeping as well. I came across the Philippine blue angelfish online and saw some really blue ones that intrigued me. I’m looking to get a pair of the bluest I can find. I’ve called around my southern NJ area and even into Philadelphia area and I’m not finding any. Does anyone have any contacts or suggestions for me? I appreciate the feedback. Cheers!

AR1

Piranha
MFK Member
Jan 27, 2023
kingdom of saudi arabia, riyadth
Hi, I’m new here and new to fishkeeping as well. I came across the Philippine blue angelfish online and saw some really blue ones that intrigued me. I’m looking to get a pair of the bluest I can find. I’ve called around my southern NJ area and even into Philadelphia area and I’m not finding any. Does anyone have any contacts or suggestions for me? I appreciate the feedback. Cheers!
Welcome to MFK

Reactions: tlindsey

tlindsey

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2011
Ohio
Welcome aboard
Personally never heard of a Philipine Blue angelfish.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store