Votes: 2 10.5%

• Total voters

Hendre

Bawitius
Staff member
MFK Member
Jan 14, 2016
South Africa
Agreed don't think a large Aba is beating a large aimara.
Abas are nasty but yeah, doubt they'd beat a wolf... Electric eels on the other hand could be seriously nasty, a 3-4ft eel can literally paralyse a caiman!

justarn

Arapaima
MFK Member
May 24, 2011
Kent UK
Mekong giant catfish or massive wels would eat em all, probably pima too:+)

What about giant stingrays, not much could survive one in attack mode.

Reactions: J. H.

moe214

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Oct 13, 2014
Abas are nasty but yeah, doubt they'd beat a wolf... Electric eels on the other hand could be seriously nasty, a 3-4ft eel can literally paralyse a caiman!
Yea abas have razor sharp teeth but isnt gonna do much when it can't grab the wolf, the girth aimaras get above 20" gets pretty crazy. Mean while the wolf bite gets stronger teeth larger and the aba is thin and scaleless. But not sure if there's anything that can go against the electric eel lol has to be ambushed and killed in the one bite. I'd say armatus has the best bet, those teeth have to go straight through the head and hope that's the end, but even then the eel could possibly emit twitchs of energy before going completely brain dead.

Hendre

Bawitius
Staff member
MFK Member
Jan 14, 2016
South Africa
Yea abas have razor sharp teeth but isnt gonna do much when it can't grab the wolf, the girth aimaras get above 20" gets pretty crazy. Mean while the wolf bite gets stronger teeth larger and the aba is thin and scaleless. But not sure if there's anything that can go against the electric eel lol has to be ambushed and killed in the one bite. I'd say armatus has the best bet, those teeth have to go straight through the head and hope that's the end, but even then the eel could possibly emit twitchs of energy before going completely brain dead.
Who knows! The eel could possibly let out an alarm shock and stun the other fish too.

I wonder if the eel could actually kill the others, or just paralyse them

Reactions: moe214

Deadliestviper7

The Necromancer
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2016
Who knows! The eel could possibly let out an alarm shock and stun the other fish too.

I wonder if the eel could actually kill the others, or just paralyse them
A large electric eel can kill a horse from about 20 feet away, eel could win about instantly,one pulse and it's all over for everyone else

Hendre

Bawitius
Staff member
MFK Member
Jan 14, 2016
South Africa
A large electric eel can kill a horse from about 20 feet away, eel could win about instantly,one pulse and it's all over for everyone else
That doesn't sound right. Sources?

Reactions: CristianV

Deadliestviper7

The Necromancer
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2016
That doesn't sound right. Sources?
Commonly claimed, but probably slightly exaggerated ,keep in mind however that when being electrocuted your muscles clench and you can't do anything (which means drowning is a good probability), also keep in mind that their power increases with size, over 9 feet for some individuals (I've seen a pic of a bigger one).

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store