Pics Of My Discus And Others

muskieboy

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jan 8, 2012
Toronto, Ontario
Its a great camera to learn on and it takes pretty nice pictures. The one thing i dont like about it is the screen size, its a touch too small for my tastes. As far as image quality I couldnt be happier.

I suggest that you read the manual and figure out the basics and then learn how to use manual mode.

What lens do you have?

Sent from my droid

mr.bigglesworth

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 22, 2012
By SF, Farther Inland, NorCal
Its a great camera to learn on and it takes pretty nice pictures. The one thing i dont like about it is the screen size, its a touch too small for my tastes. As far as image quality I couldnt be happier.

I suggest that you read the manual and figure out the basics and then learn how to use manual mode.

What lens do you have?

Sent from my droid
My dad has an old EOS Rebel 2000 35mm film cam with the bag and 2 lenses. 1 lens is really short and has a fish eye look. 1 is really really really long and extends about a full foot and makes the camera weigh 20lbs. My dad says the lenses should still be pretty much the same. They work fine though. I agree though screen is quite small. I dont really mind nor care tho im just going to be using the other old fashioned view. By far worth it for the price.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Biggs I wasn't aware you had a dat,what's it eating?

mr.bigglesworth

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 22, 2012
By SF, Farther Inland, NorCal
Biggs I wasn't aware you had a dat,what's it eating?
*HAD a dat. I sold it back in July. Decided to go peaceful discus. HEAVILY regretted that choice. Still depressed about mimi and miss piggy. Mimi!!!! Mimi!!!!! He was a big bully.

The dat ate anything i threw in the tank. Algae wafers, lettuce, cucumber (only tried it once, i kno those arent healthy foods). Only thing he wouldnt eat is shrimp. Nobody would tho. I fed him nls hikari omega1 and bloodworms only as a treat on rare occasions.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store