Pics

Scotty

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 14, 2005
George, South Africa
Looks good. I did my very first Malawi tank with the rocks running the entire length of the tank and discovered my greshakei male spent his time trying to control it all. Then saw a tank where there was a pile at either end and once I had changed my tank his aggression subsided dramatically as he was not able to control both sets of rock. Your auratus might try that once he gets a little bigger and once you add in some more fish.
Do all my tanks with a pile at either end with open space between. Try and grow valisneria etc in the space between, that is if the fish will leave them alone.:naughty::ROFL::headbang2:):nilly:

TheFanatic

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 11, 2008
St. Louis
www.grillinfool.com
Scotty;1834273; said:
Looks good. I did my very first Malawi tank with the rocks running the entire length of the tank and discovered my greshakei male spent his time trying to control it all. Then saw a tank where there was a pile at either end and once I had changed my tank his aggression subsided dramatically as he was not able to control both sets of rock. Your auratus might try that once he gets a little bigger and once you add in some more fish.
Do all my tanks with a pile at either end with open space between. Try and grow valisneria etc in the space between, that is if the fish will leave them alone.:naughty::ROFL::headbang2:):nilly:
Great idea.

Just anchor some rocks around the base of the plants and fertilize and you should be all good...

pat3612

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 21, 2008
Barrie Ontario Canada
Thanks everyone I have added some plants cant seem to leave the tank alone. Iam keeping my eye on those little buggers but so far so good if they become a problem I will move them or take them back for credit so far they have their own little caves havent seen any fighting yet just the odd chase. Pat

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store