Planted tank starter?

Will Hayward

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 5, 2008
Canada
www.alternativeaquariums.com
Sorry didnt receive in time. Crypts are amazing plants. You'd definetly be happy with them i was about to say that those look in poor health though. You shoulf buy some though, just make sure they look nice enough.

keep in mind that crypts melt when they are moved, but they are hardy and grow back after adjusting to being planted where you put them.

Jimmy16

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Feb 10, 2011
Las vegas
Sorry didnt receive in time. Crypts are amazing plants. You'd definetly be happy with them i was about to say that those look in poor health though. You shoulf buy some though, just make sure they look nice enough.

keep in mind that crypts melt when they are moved, but they are hardy and grow back after adjusting to being planted where you put them.
Thanks a lot for the help bro. I really appreciate it.

How should I plant this java fern I got?

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

ImageUploadedByMonsterAquariaNetwork1330406110.911411.jpg

ImageUploadedByMonsterAquariaNetwork1330406119.065247.jpg

Jimmy16

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Feb 10, 2011
Las vegas
I'm very proud of the lid I made :) next is making the protector for the lamp. Acrylic is surprisingly easy to work with. Lol

Oh yeah the bulb I believe is a 9 watt cfl not a 7.

ImageUploadedByMonsterAquariaNetwork1330408448.555847.jpg

ImageUploadedByMonsterAquariaNetwork1330408456.829715.jpg

Jimmy16

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Feb 10, 2011
Las vegas
now that you got it drilled, why not cut to size and sand down the edges?
Lol harder than it looks man lol. This is thin acrylic. The way I splitted into parts was by making a slit with a razor then breaking it. If the piece is too small it's impossible to break off. That's how I cut myself the first time -.-

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store