PLANTING HOOKS 2K12 !!!

just3542

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 14, 2011
North Haledon, New Jersey
Ok, thanks! I found a place on Toho called Big Toho Marina, they have guides there, and they seem a decent price. Ever heard of them or have an opinion?

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

jworth

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Sep 9, 2008
Indianapolis
Big Toho marina is the one i thought was Kissimmee marina. Its on the north end of the lake and is a bit more commercialized. I fish off the islands and grass islands not terribly far from there, but rarely ever venture to that marina. I've been there several times and it's fine, I'm just partial to Richardson's since thats where my wife's grandpa always went and where I have always gone and got bait and gas. Let me know where they take you...

cichlid fiend

Polypterus
MFK Member
Dec 21, 2008
New Jersey
Fish landed-I-4, Dennis-4

I want to start off by saying why does the big fish ALWAYS get away........................................

Today marked the first 'Farrington" trip of the year !

Dennis stepped his game up today right out the gate. Within the first 20 minutes D said those magic words(got'em) and landed a nice three pounder. My first came in the form of a trout that thought the spinny looked yummy. From there I landed two CP and a decent bass(first chatter bait fish of the year) and D landed two more very nice bass and YP. I missed this big a** trout today right at the boat, it was every bit of 20"s, then as the day was coming to an end I was just slow rolling the spinny and out of no where BAM a monster 4-5 pounder jumped out of a near by laydown and I set the the hell out of the hook but for some reason the fish was able to get off :cry: :irked:.....................................

Low numbers but decent size today !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :headbang2 :headbang2

~~~~~~FISH MORE~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~STRESS LESS~~~~~~~~~~

009.JPG

010.JPG

011.JPG

012.JPG

013.JPG

014.JPG

015.JPG

NCStateFisher

Polypterus
MFK Member
Sep 27, 2010
NC
thats whats up T... catch em all for me... its spring break i got the flu.. layin in bed with a fever of 102... should be aight by friday tho man

cichlid fiend

Polypterus
MFK Member
Dec 21, 2008
New Jersey
Get well big homie and the old lady is mad at me so I don't know if im coming down there this weekend......

NCStateFisher

Polypterus
MFK Member
Sep 27, 2010
NC
damn aight well just lemme know what ends up happenin

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store