Plants and snails available

Status
Not open for further replies.

WyldFya

Baryancistrus demantoides
MFK Member
Dec 23, 2005
Moscow, ID
I'll get some better pics of specific plants up in a day or two. The many species of Anubias are in the front far right. They are the dark green plants. At the back, just to the right of the wood, is Ludwigia repens x. palustris. To the left of the wood is Bacopa carolina. To the left of the wood in the front is the downoi. The front section on the far left is Hemianthus micranthemoides. Behind that is Ammania gracilis, and to the far left, in front of the discus, is Ludwigia repens x. arcuatas. The other plants are harder to see from that shot. I'll put up close up shots of them later.

santoury

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Dec 8, 2006
Massachusetts
Hey Wyld - thanks! That is helpful. Obviously they are all in one tank - how much lighting do they get? The tank looks pretty dim, at least in the pic.
Are Anubias bulbs, or the ones that resemble miniature Pothos? (The terrestrial vine in most households.)
Thanks!

WyldFya

MFK Member
Dec 23, 2005
Moscow, ID
That tank is a 135 with 715 watts of compact fluorescent lighting. I'll snap a shot later that is not adjusted. Anubias are rhizome plants. They do not grow in a vine, nor a bulb. They are extremely hardy, and require only low lighting.

santoury

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Dec 8, 2006
Massachusetts
Pics will really help your sales, Wyld

Now I can really see them up close - you wouldn't know their leaves were nicely rippled in the main tank photo.
Are these a bulb or? Those are awesome!

WyldFya

MFK Member
Dec 23, 2005
Moscow, ID
santoury;907737;907737 said:
Pics will really help your sales, Wyld

Now I can really see them up close - you wouldn't know their leaves were nicely rippled in the main tank photo.
Are these a bulb or? Those are awesome!
Researching on the web is a better way to see the plants. It is also a better way to learn what the plants need, so that I don't have to explain it all in a sales thread.

Very few plants that are aquatic have bulbs. None of my plants have bulbs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store