platinum gator gars

snake8myelbo

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Nov 24, 2008
ut
The pics look legit I.would be worried about a scam?

Sent from my C6606 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Energy

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Dec 4, 2005
Tropical Minnesota
Nice pickup Energy!...i missed that one on ab, not that i could afford it lol...i think it is legit and the price of 4k reflects that due to the spotting on the fins. Ive never seen one under $8-10k but ive also never seen one with spots. Just a guess

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
Very observant-noticing the spots on the fins. Typically those spots go away as the gar grows. This particular fish is only 11" so it's still small. The price reflects the size and the fact few people know that the spots usually disappear as they age.

Energy

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Dec 4, 2005
Tropical Minnesota
The fish arrived today. On Friday Keslon shipped it from Singapore to a transhipper in Thailand. He stored it overnight in one of his friends aquariums in Thailand and then shipped it on Sunday from Thailand to arrive in the United States on Monday. Thanks to facebook he sent me real time pictures as the process was going on. As complicated as it all seemed it went very smoothly. The fish was advertised at 30 cm which is approximately 11 inches-the price reflected that. I assumed it would be rather small but something I could grow out. What I recieved was a 16 inch healthy,active specimen in good condition even after flying halfway around the world for three days. I have bought many rare fish-from all over the world. This by far was the best transaction I have ever had. Kelson will be getting all my referrals with confidence. This fish is even more gorgeous in person, If anyone is looking to import rare fish from Singapore/Thailand-contact Kelson. There are few suppliers that work to his standard. AA+

UnstoppableJayD

MFK NNJ
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Jun 6, 2012
Northern NJ
The fish arrived today. On Friday Keslon shipped it from Singapore to a transhipper in Thailand. He stored it overnight in one of his friends aquariums in Thailand and then shipped it on Sunday from Thailand to arrive in the United States on Monday. Thanks to facebook he sent me real time pictures as the process was going on. As complicated as it all seemed it went very smoothly. The fish was advertised at 30 cm which is approximately 11 inches-the price reflected that. I assumed it would be rather small but something I could grow out. What I recieved was a 16 inch healthy,active specimen in good condition even after flying halfway around the world for three days. I have bought many rare fish-from all over the world. This by far was the best transaction I have ever had. Kelson will be getting all my referrals with confidence. This fish is even more gorgeous in person, If anyone is looking to import rare fish from Singapore/Thailand-contact Kelson. There are few suppliers that work to his standard. AA+
Congrats on the Gar Energy, I know you have been looking for one for a while... If you do not mind me asking.. who is kelson? A transhipper or an actual dealer?

Thanks

Energy

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Dec 4, 2005
Tropical Minnesota
Congrats on the Gar Energy, I know you have been looking for one for a while... If you do not mind me asking.. who is kelson? A transhipper or an actual dealer?

Thanks
Go to facebook and look up Kelson Say in singapore. You will find is he is a world champion betta dealer. But he gets involved in other extremely rare fish. He has connections and experience exporting all over the world. He actually sent this Gar to a local pet store in Minnesota -where I picked it up.

vincentwugwg

Gold Tier VIP
MFK Member
Oct 22, 2013
New York Mets
Go to facebook and look up Kelson Say in singapore. You will find is he is a world champion betta dealer. But he gets involved in other extremely rare fish. He has connections and experience exporting all over the world. He actually sent this Gar to a local pet store in Minnesota -where I picked it up.
Thanks for the lead Energy. Kelson has some serious pieces!

tomojsg

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Apr 21, 2011
大韓民國 (서울) Korea
that jealous, super envious feeling i get when i look at energy's tank came back when i saw that sexy plat gar! LOL haha :drool::p:cry::drool::nilly:

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store