Platinum

davo

Aimara
MFK Member
Jan 9, 2006
England
jlnguyen74;2004400; said:
It's Xcuter's fault. He asked me to go pick up a 60gal for him. These guys are so hard to resist when you take a look at them. First time, I managed to walk away. Not 2nd time :grinno: :grinno: By the time I left Rich's place, I forgot some bulkheads there. I called him, and he asked if I want to come back another day :eek: I know I'll clean out his tank if I come back another day :grinno: :grinno: BTW, I didn't say, "I don't want it" :grinno: I said, "They look kinda bore to me." Aussie Lungfish is boring fish to many one, and I have two :headbang2
I hate those fish that you spend too much time around they go from boring to MUST HAVE!

FishGoneWild

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 22, 2007
32 Polypterus Way, Africa
jlnguyen74;2004400; said:
It's Xcuter's fault. He asked me to go pick up a 60gal for him. These guys are so hard to resist when you take a look at them. First time, I managed to walk away. Not 2nd time :grinno: :grinno: By the time I left Rich's place, I forgot some bulkheads there. I called him, and he asked if I want to come back another day :eek: I know I'll clean out his tank if I come back another day :grinno: :grinno: BTW, I didn't say, "I don't want it" :grinno: I said, "They look kinda bore to me." Aussie Lungfish is boring fish to many one, and I have two :headbang2
Jackhole!!!!!:irked: You could've at least PM to give me a head up that you're going to Rich. I was actually thinking of going last night too but there was no urgency because I didn't think you would act on getting them. Sell me one for cash plus a polli palmas!!!!:naughty: I better start heading to Rich before Friday while supplies last.:D If that fish is boring to you and you still want it then I wonder what fish is EXCITING to you? Perhaps a half nake brunette mermaid. 32D-24-33. :ROFL:

Don't try to blame Xcuter. He has no interest in bichirs and that was a very poor excuse.

aquatic_wonders

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 24, 2007
SOCAL
nice paltinum u got there john.

Gr8KarmaSF

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MFK Member
Jul 23, 2005
Quarantine Tank
HOT!!!

jlnguyen74

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Mar 26, 2007
United Species of Arowana
FishGoneWild;2004784; said:
Jackhole!!!!!:irked: You could've at least PM to give me a head up that you're going to Rich. I was actually thinking of going last night too but there was no urgency because I didn't think you would act on getting them. Sell me one for cash plus a polli palmas!!!!:naughty: I better start heading to Rich before Friday while supplies last.:D If that fish is boring to you and you still want it then I wonder what fish is EXCITING to you? Perhaps a half nake brunette mermaid. 32D-24-33. :ROFL:

Don't try to blame Xcuter. He has no interest in bichirs and that was a very poor excuse.
That's why I said it's Xcuter's fault. He called me out of the blue, asked if I can pick the tank up for him before Rich smash it :ROFL:so I had to jet, and couldn't PM... Even I want to PM you, you better clean out those trash in your folder. It's packed, and my PM was returned. I can't sell you one, cuz I only got one, well for now :naughty:

Cohazard

Arapaima
MFK Member
Jul 13, 2005
jlnguyen74;2005936; said:
That's why I said it's Xcuter's fault. He called me out of the blue, asked if I can pick the tank up for him before Rich smash it :ROFL:so I had to jet, and couldn't PM... Even I want to PM you, you better clean out those trash in your folder. It's packed, and my PM was returned. I can't sell you one, cuz I only got one, well for now :naughty:

He should be home from Rich's by now :naughty:

I may have to make my way over to cherry blossom ave this weekend :D

ewurm

Aimara
MFK Member
Jan 27, 2006
Great looking Poly. Don't see many like that.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store