Pleco and crawfish?

RickyBobby2020

Feeder Fish
Jun 21, 2023
I’ve got a common pleco about 10 inches now in a 70 gallon tank and I was wondering would an electric blue crawfish be ok to house with him? I know they are known to be very aggressive but I wasn’t sure if the size of the pleco would prevent him from being attacked. I’ve also heard some people have them live in peace and have seen mixed opinions on it.

Koko4Cichlids

Exodon
MFK Member
Feb 1, 2022
I’ve got a common pleco about 10 inches now in a 70 gallon tank and I was wondering would an electric blue crawfish be ok to house with him? I know they are known to be very aggressive but I wasn’t sure if the size of the pleco would prevent him from being attacked. I’ve also heard some people have them live in peace and have seen mixed opinions on it.
Ive had crayfish with plecos for about 2 years now. they seem to be good. when the crayfish starts to bother my pleco it just swims away and hangs around on the glass.

but as we know each fish/crayfish is different. I would do it personally tho.

Reactions: tlindsey

Fishyboy🐟🐟🐟

Candiru
MFK Member
May 31, 2023
Would assume it’s ok depending on the temperament of the crawfish, but I would keep an eye,

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store