PLZ HELP MY LOBSTERS DON'T EAT !!

Jreeper

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Feb 7, 2013
Jordan
they are from deffrent sources i have the male before the female !! i bought him from large fish store they can't remember the fish they sold !! cuz they sale alot of every day !!

i have them meybe before 6 months !! they eat a really small amount just don't eat anything for weeks !!

i wounder if the juvenile will do the same thing when they get out from there mother tail !!

Gill Blue

Piranha
MFK Member
Apr 28, 2011
michigan
so they eat enough to survive, breed, and be healthy, but not as much as you think they should?
you're wrong, they're right. getting them to eat more than they need is in no way good for them.

Raiseddeadly

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 28, 2013
Ontario, Canada
My experience was that while the female is carrying eggs she basically does not eat. The male however should eat basically anything. I use to breed these in a 90 and all I fed was the food my other fish didn't like. What's the temp / water parameters?

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Jreeper

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Feb 7, 2013
Jordan
dunno the parameters !! don't have a test kit they don't sale it here !! however as i said they don't eat at all !! atleast i don't see them !! i put the food and they just pass by it !!

willyb1972020

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 7, 2013
Delawere
They have lived this long and are breeding they have to be eating. They might only be eating at night. So you just might not have noticed.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store