POST ANY FISHING RELATED TOPIC'S HERE UNTIL WE SET UP A FORUM !!!

stotty

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 12, 2005
essex uk
Just got the 35mm coal fired camera out to day and noticed it had some pictures from an old fishing trip so went and got them developed the lake in question we were told had some carp in it and a few catfish well I caught a pike on boilies OK they were salmon oil and my mate caught a rat. Well we did have a laugh any way. when i spoke to the owner in the morning he told me there were no pike in it so wats that;)

pike.jpg

ian.jpg

ozz465

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jan 15, 2006
Ca
toxicfish;533054; said:
a few random pics.... and a skinny pike
so i take it the frog was bait??

stotty

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 12, 2005
essex uk
DanDanUK;533038; said:
STELLA, what a drink !!!

Oh and nice pic's !!!

Are yes Ian is a retired Larger lought married 2 children he does not get the chance to go fishing that much now a days so likes to have a light ale when we do a night. The picture just makes me laugh Stella or as it is called (Wife Beater) the drink that has turned any normal Brit into a yob:D

stotty

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 12, 2005
essex uk
Demon_fish;533472; said:
anybody seen those lures made to look like mice and baby ducks? what fish eats mice and baby ducks?!?

Pike eat then I have a frog and a mouse lure that go over the surface. And one of the likes I fish with Wells cats up to 50 lb has no baby ducks on it in the summer. There was a story from the owner that a woman used to come down to the lake and feed the duck every day in the same spot she phoned him up in tears saying something huge came out of the deep and ate a duck as she was feeding it.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store