POST PICS OF YOUR FW SNAILS HERE.

It's Me

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 10, 2007
Maryland
I have two Nerite's and then some others that I don't know what they are. The first is one of my Nerite's the other I have is the same but black and white.

Reactions: SnailGuru

bluekrissyspikes

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 14, 2007
canada
Those are some amazing pics. I love all the color morphs. especially the one with the reddish body and clear shell. SWEEEET!

flaringshutter

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 8, 2007
socal
www.myspace.com
giant columbian ram.

viviparus viviparus.

haustrums, my favorite.

rufus, one of my first brigs.

baby haustrum.

baby brig.

i think i'm at seven species and counting right now. addicted...

snailkeeper

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jul 14, 2008
BC, Can
Trying to get the hang of uploading pics. :confused: Duplicated one, sorry! So they're mostly Apples, (Blue, Gold and Brown) 1 Zebra, 6 more on order, and one I'm not sure if it's an Apple or not. There is a Trapdoor in there somewhere. Last pic is of old plastic tank full of Apple babies. I'm new to snails. I just think they're neat. :D

more snails 002.JPG

guitar shoot 026.JPG

guitar shoot 027.JPG

guitar shoot 003.JPG

GODZALLA

Gambusia
MFK Member
Mar 16, 2008
IN FISH PARADISE
WyldFya;1335038; said:
Picture removed from quote.

Snail tank... approximate count of ramshorns 900, approximate count of MTS, give or take 500, 4000.

i loved this tank sooooooo much it is a good idea specially if u have fry u can feed them and the remaining food will be eaten with another fry ( snails which of course will breed ) that is a hell of idea i prefare to have snails in my fry tanks or any kind of fish being feed to grow fast but what is that kind of black strips fish u fave ?? frantosa or convict ??!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store