Post your artwork people !!!!!!!!!!

Evz jardini

Jardini
MFK Member
May 19, 2010
manchester /uk
I'm loving everyones work so far people great work :)
Oddball you've got mad calving skills there amazing and worth the long efforts :)

Dan your drawings are quality thanks for sharing them some of the detail is outstanding , few splashes of colour and shading on the aro and tig ones and they'll be bang on mate , nice :)

Harleyboy i definitely class cabinet making as an art its really skilled work , yours looks great quality craftsmanship and love the idea of using reclaimed materials to create original pieces. I had a go at bentwood furniture when i was in university many years ago its tricky stuff , my dads pretty good at benchwork and joinery aswell he passed me quite a few skills down

Keep up the posts my creative mfk's :D

festaedan

Piranha
MFK Member
Jul 25, 2013
Maryland
Dan your drawings are quality thanks for sharing them some of the detail is outstanding , few splashes of colour and shading on the aro and tig ones and they'll be bang on mate , nice :)
Thanks, I took a really long hiatus from drawing but I'm starting to get back into it. I agree, I should add more shading and color to the tig and aro. Then it would be refrigerator worthy :D

justarn

Arapaima
MFK Member
May 24, 2011
Kent UK

festaedan

Piranha
MFK Member
Jul 25, 2013
Maryland
Oxydoras niger festaedan style! I know it's not as good as Danny's but for a 6th grader who's never had an art lesson I think it's pretty damn good. I'll color it in tomorrow.
catridesfish..JPG

catridesfish..JPG

Evz jardini

Jardini
MFK Member
May 19, 2010
manchester /uk
Cheers fellas glad you like I'll do some more asap :)

Dan , I used to have a sketch book in my hand all the time but family , work and pets etc take over my life hahaha dont give up you've got talent mate

Justin , glad you like it get one mate there cool fish mine are about 8/9" atm ;) but eating like pigs hammering the nls pellets

festaedan

Piranha
MFK Member
Jul 25, 2013
Maryland
Cheers fellas glad you like I'll do some more asap :)

Dan , I used to have a sketch book in my hand all the time but family , work and pets etc take over my life hahaha dont give up you've got talent mate

Justin , glad you like it get one mate there cool fish mine are about 8/9" atm ;) but eating like pigs hammering the nls pellets
I know, my mom's always telling me: Daniel you cant give up drawing, think about how many people you can impress with those skills :D

Evz jardini

Jardini
MFK Member
May 19, 2010
manchester /uk
Oxydoras niger festaedan style! I know it's not as good as Danny's but for a 6th grader who's never had an art lesson I think it's pretty damn good. I'll color it in tomorrow.
View attachment 978047
hahaha yes dan thats quality man , ive had twenty years more drawing years on you , yours pictures are really good especially for your age dont give up:)
My kids like drawing but I can only get them to draw Jonny test or gumball no fish YET hahaha

festaedan

Piranha
MFK Member
Jul 25, 2013
Maryland
Thank you so much.

Evz jardini

Jardini
MFK Member
May 19, 2010
manchester /uk
bump ;) come on monster artists where you at hahaha