Post your artwork people !!!!!!!!!!

FMA4ME

Probation Member
Probation Member
Aug 6, 2013
CA
Awesome work guys!! Keister, do you eventually color those Mandala?

Evz jardini

Jardini
MFK Member
May 19, 2010
manchester /uk
Great work guys thanks for sharing , keep em coming ;):D

Sent from my Nexus 7 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Keister

Gambusia
MFK Member
Apr 26, 2012
Hummelstown, Pennsylvania
Awesome work guys!! Keister, do you eventually color those Mandala?
No not so far I haven't I have a larger one I'm currently working on that I will post when finished! I just like the straight black and white look. It's pretty hard to draw because you can't focus your eyes because of all the close line work hahaha.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

FMA4ME

Probation Member
Probation Member
Aug 6, 2013
CA
No not so far I haven't I have a larger one I'm currently working on that I will post when finished! I just like the straight black and white look. It's pretty hard to draw because you can't focus your eyes because of all the close line work hahaha.

Lol, really cool man, can't wait to see them.
Hope you don't mind me dragging you in Mr.Humphries, but I think some of your expertise would go ridiculous here! :D I myself would really enjoy coloring something like that :)

Evz jardini

Jardini
MFK Member
May 19, 2010
manchester /uk
The black and white does look cool , I think if you were to add some colour perhaps just a few random bits of one colour (or perhaps two shades of one colour ) I think that would look petty cool and not be too hectic to take your eyes away from the black and white lines (if my rambling makes sense :D:banghead:)

MrHumphries

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 24, 2014
Canada
The black and white does look cool , I think if you were to add some colour perhaps just a few random bits of one colour (or perhaps two shades of one colour ) I think that would look petty cool and not be too hectic to take your eyes away from the black and white lines (if my rambling makes sense :D:banghead:)

If it were me?. I would colour it as a stained glass window, with textures overlayed on the colours.. it would look pretty amazing!.. Nice work!.

Keister

Gambusia
MFK Member
Apr 26, 2012
Hummelstown, Pennsylvania
Ok color junkies here is one I colored a while back lol...ImageUploadedByMonsterAquariaNetwork1414623320.624417.jpg
And a couple more I found not in color though lol...
ImageUploadedByMonsterAquariaNetwork1414623623.166230.jpg
ImageUploadedByMonsterAquariaNetwork1414623786.266125.jpg
Also i did a little dabbling in water colors and did this galaxy...
ImageUploadedByMonsterAquariaNetwork1414623458.587151.jpg

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store