Post your artwork people !!!!!!!!!!

FMA4ME

Probation Member
Probation Member
Aug 6, 2013
CA
Awesome work dooms, you to Mr.H! I'm diggin that shirt, also liked dooms idea of trying to show DC and Marvel something they haven't seen before.?

doomiedee

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Nov 13, 2011
Waterbury
Thanks.

Sent from my LG-LS980 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

MrHumphries

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 24, 2014
Canada
I reached out to a team that is making a Super Hero MMO.. Turns out they want me to colour for them.. were in talks right now.. I am so excited i am shaking right now!.. the art director love's my work, and he use to work for DC and Marvel. so that is my confirmation that my work is decent.... The game is a spiritual successor to City Of heroes.. It looks amazing..

FMA4ME

Probation Member
Probation Member
Aug 6, 2013
CA
I reached out to a team that is making a Super Hero MMO.. Turns out they want me to colour for them.. were in talks right now.. I am so excited i am shaking right now!.. the art director love's my work, and he use to work for DC and Marvel. so that is my confirmation that my work is decent.... The game is a spiritual successor to City Of heroes.. It looks amazing..
Sweet!! Hope it works out, keep us posted! :D

Evz jardini

Jardini
MFK Member
May 19, 2010
manchester /uk
Congratulations Mr H that is a very very cool opportunity your works great I'm sure you'll be brilliant at it from what I've seen of your work so far , keep us posted :thumbup::D

Sent from my Nexus 7 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

doomiedee

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Nov 13, 2011
Waterbury
Thats dope man congrats.

I tried my hand at tattooing and did a D and graffiti symbol i write uploadfromtaptalk1415064838165.jpguploadfromtaptalk1415064851527.jpg

Sent from my LG-LS980 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Evz jardini

Jardini
MFK Member
May 19, 2010
manchester /uk

Evz jardini

Jardini
MFK Member
May 19, 2010
manchester /uk
Thanks guys. I have meeting some time tonight to see what they need me to do.. Nice Ink.. :)
Bet of luck man hope it goes well for ya :thumbup:

MrHumphries

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 24, 2014
Canada
Congratulations Mr H that is a very very cool opportunity your works great I'm sure you'll be brilliant at it from what I've seen of your work so far , keep us posted :thumbup::D

I'm IN, They are having me design all the power symbols, badges and in game logos. .. So i get to add Game Design to my Resume.. Colouring will come soon as well.. once the game is skinned.. right now it runs, but is naked LOL!..

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store