Post Your Feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.

Superlaz

Piranha
MFK Member
Apr 18, 2005
USA
Bought some NGT, Indo's and Bichirs from Richard. THe communication from the get-go was great. The airline actually screwed up the flight and sent my fish to another state. I finally got them 6 hours later...Richard was in communications with me and the airline throughout! THe fish arrived perfect!! great packaging, QUALITY fish and superb Prices! will DEFINITELY buy again...thanks Rich!

bggstworm

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 29, 2006
Below the surface......
Purchase a few from Rich; and just like every1 says awsome deals; no 1 can match I mean no 1. Thanks Rich for the great fish and even greater deals....

kasper909

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 30, 2007
SoCal
Just picked up my black from Richard or should I say stole at that price :ROFL:

100_2486.JPG

bggstworm

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 29, 2006
Below the surface......
kasper909;950781; said:
Just picked up my black from Richard or should I say stole at that price :ROFL:
Nice pick up I saw those too while I was there pickin up an endli those are awsome blacks...

kody1192

Gambusia
MFK Member
Mar 22, 2006
Illinois
awsome fish i got a my tig from him and i couldnt be any happier even after flight delays. thanks again rich. cant wait for more fish :nilly:

Carg R

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 7, 2006
Texas
I received some 1.25 inch indo dats this morning.

They were packed well, all look good, and are now swimming around in their new tank. Good prices, quick responses to my questions, low shipping costs, and fish look well. Thanks Richard

Tripletail

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Jun 24, 2006
everywhere
I bought 8 NGTs from Richard and had a problem with one of the fish,emailed Richard and sent pics of fish in unopened bag, He refunded my money no problem. Great to do business with someone who is honest and very quick to respond to problems!!! Look forward to more orders in the future......Thanks

JESTERX626

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Jul 24, 2005
So far from rich's stock I now own a L128 and L200 pleco and a one-eyed Ngt :). Will do business with again. -Jeff

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store