POST YOUR HIGHEST QUALITY MARBLED MOTOROS!!!

DB junkie

Gold Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jan 27, 2007
Iowa
nice ray db !

hope mine compete...

View attachment 1160251
blah, mine aren't nice, just average run of the mill cookie cutter Marbles.....

Do yours compete?!?! What you have there is nicer then nice. I'd kill for the ones on the left and right. To me what makes a Marble great is when they're unique. When they stick out from the rest cause they're oddballs and those 2 are perfect examples of that. Are those 2 from Richard?

yargnits

Piranha
MFK Member
Mar 19, 2011
Leeds, UK.
DB i think you have some cracking rays and look out for your posts.
I totally agree with you about the uniqueness of the rays. i would much rather have a ray that is different .
the two rays you picked out are the only ones i bought in ! . one is male and one is female. they are MUCH smaller than richards rays and whilst i think richard has great marbles i think they are more likely offspring from the small sized breeding group decended from wild parents that i sold years ago before i got the hystrix ( which i later sold to richard ).
the gene pool for captive rays is small and i have a micro male a few years old who has wild caught parents that could be useful regarding the gene pool that i dont want to use for my rays as he is related but could be ideal for someone who has a long term interest in the hobby ( i wouldnt like to sell him to someone just for the sake of it or for the money) but if someone like richard wanted new blood then that would be worth it.
i sold the last female i had of richards rays genes to a guy in london mainly because i wanted to keep the blood lines separate and keep my bloodline separate from richards. the last pup i know of from that female was with flyingsaucerowner who has recently sold the ray to a guy in birmingham ( i think ).

OOOOh yes they do!!
WOW I am so hooked. On Rays
Compete?! Stunners indeed.
thank you very much :)

aquaman45

Aimara
MFK Member
Jan 6, 2009
England
My goodness!
Its great to see Marbles like these over the water, they are right up there with the best and I sincerely believe that, if your guys get your heads together and mix those genetics up there will be no shortage of AAA grade marbles in the States.
I love your enthusiasm for the species, over here in the UK I find they are very underrated and worse unappreciated, if it wasn't for the fact I absolutely love them and have spend many years trying to perfect them I would probably cease to breed them but I like what I like, no market or trend will ever sway me, one day more ray keepers will see the light.

Kolossus your Marbles are....well!...KOLOSSUS!

Kolossus

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Dec 9, 2007
Where the heart is!!!
My goodness!
Its great to see Marbles like these over the water, they are right up there with the best and I sincerely believe that, if your guys get your heads together and mix those genetics up there will be no shortage of AAA grade marbles in the States.
I love your enthusiasm for the species, over here in the UK I find they are very underrated and worse unappreciated, if it wasn't for the fact I absolutely love them and have spend many years trying to perfect them I would probably cease to breed them but I like what I like, no market or trend will ever sway me, one day more ray keepers will see the light.

Kolossus your Marbles are....well!...KOLOSSUS!
Thank you sir. You are certainly inspirational. We appreciate all that you do for the hobby/lifestyle;-)

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store