Post your MONSTER Jags.

---XR---

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Nov 11, 2006
Pa
Red Devil;659565; said:
oh these two are the ultimate.. A PAIR!!! How are they together..good all the time.. have you had Jag fry .. did they survive.. or are they just pairing off recently.. did you grow them up together or did you introduce them later..how big a tank for them... are they alone?? lots of questions but i love seeing them togethe like this..thanks
thanks, they are a pair, they at first were not so fond of each other, and there we some jaw locking, but after i had them seperated for a awhile the male got fed up and knocked down the divider, i guess he just wanted his girl, they are alone in a 125 gal, and are currently breeding:) , thanks for the q's

Red Devil

Nice to meet you and welcome to MFK
Staff member
MFK Member
Feb 23, 2006
United states of America
---XR---;659575; said:
thanks, they are a pair, they at first were not so fond of each other, and there we some jaw locking, but after i had them seperated for a awhile the male got fed up and knocked down the divider, i guess he just wanted his girl, they are alone in a 125 gal, and are currently breeding:) , thanks for the q's
That is so neat.. let us know with pics when the babies are free swimming.. that is so nice that they have a 125gal to themself.. thank you for reply...

Red Devil

Staff member
MFK Member
Feb 23, 2006
United states of America
TheMightyOscar;659540; said:
nice jags guys!

levi, i could stare at that picture all day long..great shot, and beautiful jag

she's not a monster..but she's still a jag!
and she is a very pretty girl...

jmtjoy

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 23, 2006
Midland, Ontario, Canada
Nice jag Red Devil! Here is Jaggy. He is about 13" now and definitely has Monster attitude. The bigger they get the more beautiful they become. What lighting/techniques is everyone using to highlight the purple/violet sheen? It find it shows up more when using a camera flash or with a good amount of diffuse sunlight beaming through the side of the aquarium. It's the nicest feature of these fish IMHO. Rallysman has taken some great pictures of his fish and tank. Perhaps he could chime in here.

IMG_2980.JPG

Reactions: Eddie Henderson

Ang

I should be a Hookworm
MFK Member
Dec 15, 2005
San Diego
Nice Jags everybody. And Rally awsome as usual. :D

She is no monster yet. She's 9 months old and about 8".
She should probably be a little bigger. But I dont know. Hopefully she grows a few more inches.

Red Devil

Staff member
MFK Member
Feb 23, 2006
United states of America
Nekojin;660174; said:
Nice Jags everybody. And Rally awsome as usual. :D

She is no monster yet. She's 9 months old and about 8".
She should probably be a little bigger. But I dont know. Hopefully she grows a few more inches.

My guy would sure love her.. she is so pretty.. and thank you for posting.

Red Devil

Staff member
MFK Member
Feb 23, 2006
United states of America
I fiqured i show off the wee one... he is growing fast though.. and full of personality, eats everything..makes me laugh.

bolty

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 4, 2006
salisbury (UK)
my 1st Jag i had

my 9inch male

my old pair

and my poor jag i have now:( her eyes and fins do look better allready:D

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com